Crump AC & Heating Team Members
Responsibilities: Seth wears many hats at Crump A/C & Heating. Depending on the day, you will catch Seth scheduling appointments, completing service calls or providing customer’s with estimates.
Experience: Seth has been in the HVAC industry since 2006. He’s been an apprentice, technician, serviceman and sales technician.
Responsibilities: As a technician, Greg is able to complete service calls, repairs/replacements and installations.
Experience: Greg has been in the HVAC industry since 2012. He was an apprentice under Seth in 2012 and has been a technician since 2013.
Responsibilities: As a technician, Bryce is able to complete service calls, repairs/replacements and installations.
Experience: Bryce began working in the HVAC field in 2013 as an apprentice under Seth. In 2015, Bryce was our lead installer. In addition to completing installations/replacements, he began running service calls on his own. Bryce has been a technician since 2016.
What can you expect from our technicians?
- Prompt Arrival – Our technicians will arrive within the scheduled hour appointment window.
- Uniformed Technicians – Our technicians will be wearing a shirt identifying themselves with Crump A/C & Heating.
- Stocked Truck – You can expect our technicians to arrive in a fully-stocked vehicle containing generic parts needed on a daily basis.
- Honest Solutions – We give you options for repair or replacement. Our technicians will always provide you with the most cost-effective repair solutions, as well as their honest repair recommendations.
- Upfront Pricing – We will never complete any work without your approval. Our technicians will provide all pricing before any work is started. Once we have your approval, we will start to work on solving your problem as efficiently as possible.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – We do not consider the service completed until you are 100% satisfied with the results!