To ensure your air conditioner, heating system, furnace, and air filters all function properly, they should undergo regular maintenance. This will help the equipment last as long as possible between needed repairs and replacement.
What Is Involved in A HVAC Service Maintenance?
Like any mechanical appliance with moving parts, your residential or commercial HVAC system also needs regular maintenance, including cleaning, tightening of the belt, and oiling. These are what most HVAC service maintenance calls include and how you can benefit from these services.
- First is the inspection and replacement of the furnace filters. When the furnace is full of dust, it becomes hard for the HVAC system to push air through, but when you have a clean filter, it means less wear and tears on your system overall.
- The second is the internal cleaning of the HVAC system.
- Then comes an intense visual inspection of all part HVAC system.
- Followed by a drain check to ensure the drain is in good condition and free of clogs.
- Then a thermostat calibration takes place.
- The HVAC system’s wiring is checked to ensure there are no worn and frayed areas and loose connections.
- Towards the end, the exhaust outlets are checked to ensure there are no obstructions or damages to the structure.
- The last item is your technician will check refrigerant levels and if any recharges or repairs are needed to the compressor.
All these are important to ensure a complete service and maintenance is done. These will help you avoid frequent and early breakdown and will also lower your utility bills.
If you’re looking to have your HVAC system serviced, Crump A/C And Heating if ready at your service. If you want to know how more details about the service, call us today at 281-533-9200.